EURO JAPAN CARGO has developed this web site for you, to make it easy for you to do business with us. We want to give you useful information, day or night, wherever you are.
You may visit anonymously, or you may identify yourself by giving us your name when you choose to fill out a form or send an email. We welcome you either way, and we'll honor your privacy and safeguard any information you give us.
Information We Collect
- We use information about you, your shipments, and your shipping activity to:
- ・provide or enhance the services we make available to you,
- ・enhance our ability to communicate with you about other, valuable EJC services,and
- ・perform trend analysis and market studies.
- As we collect and use information about you, we may contract with vendors to help us process your information. All our vendors are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and may not use it for any purpose other than to provide our services to you.
- We do not take information without your knowledge. We collect only personal information that you have provided to us through EJC.co.jp. This is personal information or information that relates to an identifiable person. Examples of personal information are:
- ・e-mail addresses
- ・telephone numbers
- If you choose to use our site anonymously, we do not capture or store any information you enter. If you choose to communicate with EJC through email, we use your email address only to respond to your specific inquiry. We do not keep it for any future use.
- An Internet address is a number that is assigned automatically to a computer whenever it is connected to the Internet. ejc.co.jp collects Internet addresses for system administration, security and statistical analysis. We log these addresses and analyze them to understand where the requests originate so that we can provide efficient service, enhance security, ensure appropriate use and produce site traffic volume statistics.
- We regard confidential information as an asset that we protect, using information security techniques, against loss and unauthorized access by persons inside and outside our company. Access to your information is limited to employees who need it for purposes stated above.
- Cookies are small, text files that a website can send to your browser for storage on your hard drive. Cookies make your Internet use easier by saving your status and preferences about a website. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can change your browser setting to refuse them or to be alerted when cookies are being sent.
- Please check this page periodically for changes.
- Updated 15 Sep. 2011
How to Contact EURO JAPAN CARGO
By phone or by e-mail, we're always available to you:
- EURO JAPAN CARGO
- OZAWA BLD 3F, 3-15-8, HIGASHI SHIBUYA-KU, TOKYO, JAPAN（150-0011）
- TEL 03-5774-6642 FAX 03-5774-6643
- E-Mail email@example.com